ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, July 21, 2008

A TRIP DOWN MEMORY LANE

I got this from my friend Ashley's blog!!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave a fond memory that you and I had together (It can even be a memory of Adam Adam and I both). It doesn't matter if you knew me/us a little or a lot, just write anything you remember!
2. Next, if you like, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh where do I begin. I remember us tag teaming our 6th grade teacher in basketball!! I remember your obsession with Colin McCoy!! What were you thinking. I remember your sweet 16 birthday party and suddenly you were in love with Wes I forgot his last name. Sleep over at my house, when I got busted because Chrissy wrote a big long note of bad words and I got grounded for a week. I remember borrowing clothes like it was going out of style, which I think I still may have some of yours. Oh I miss those days.

A

Kristy Martin said...

I remember scrapbooking late one night at my apartment while the boys were probably at a movie....and we were listening to the radio when they had a call in contest, and you called and totally won! I just forget what it was you won....