ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, July 21, 2008

NEXT TIME IN UTAH.....

OK so we are going back to Utah for Krew to be blessed there over labor day weekend. I was so busy for the week I was there that I didn't get to see everyone I wanted to. Jacque, I am so sorry I couldn't make it down there on Saturday. I was so stressed with trying to get packed and family plans and everything. You were so busy too getting your house all redone so I will call you this week. You and James need to come to Krew's blessing if you will be in Utah over Memorial weekend. Summer if you read this you and Michael and your kiddos need to come to Krews blessing on August 31 if you will be in Utah P.S. CONGRATS ON THE BUN IN THE OVEN ITS A GIRL!! PINK PINK PINK THATS ALL I HAVE TO SAY. Let me know if any of you can't make it ok. We want all of our friends there, it would make it all the better. Oh my gosh I could name a million friends I wanted to see. Ash, I wished we could have got together, if only I could have stayed another week. I almost went by your parents house but seriously could not even have a second to breathe. You and Larv and your kiddos need to come to the blessing!! Steve and Alicia, you need to call us so we can talk to you two about some plans coming up.
Lisa, I wished we could have got together as well so I could meet your hubby and you could meet Krew, come to the blessing!!!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Lisa, I wish I could have gotten together so you could see Krew, and so I could meet your husband!!! What happened to that line?
haha just kidding. Would love to see you though!

Aimee said...

I'm wondering if you mean Labor Day? Memorial Day is in May my dear! :) Love you!