ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, August 7, 2008

10 WEEKS OLD


Krew loves Oakley!! We kind of picked out which doggie we want, however, we are still kind of up in the air because we really want to see their personalities in about 4 weeks!! So far we are going off which one is the quietest and cuddliest!!

Mr. Smiley!! He is growing so fast!! He has been smiling for about 3 1/2 weeks when we were in Utah. He recognizes me daddy and Landen too!! Landen was making him smile in these pictures. He even does this cute little laugh but of course it's not consistent!! He still sleeps through the night and has since he was about 3 weeks old!! He is just perfect. He hates his pacifier, I guess that is a good thing for the future but bad for now because when we try to give it to him when he get tired, he throws his head back whales and sticks his tounge out and won't put it back in his mouth until we stop trying to give it to him. I love playing with him it's so much fun!!

3 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

You'll have to try a different pacifier to see. My friends baby did the same thing, and they always had to rock him to sleep. I sent her home with one of Blakes Mam's one day and he's been the easiest baby ever since! It's worth a shot!

Janelle said...

He is just adorable!

Katie said...

Such cute smiles! Can't wait to see him again in just a few weeks!