ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, August 18, 2008

KREW... POST SHOTS!!

So after he had his shots, we brought him home and he went down for a nap from 11:30 until about 3:30pm woke up so sad and cranky, we fed him, gave him tylenol and a bath and back down he went at 5:30pm. Slept until about 4:45am and was wide awake and ready to play. I was so happy to see he was kind of back to normal again. I just felt so bad for him from the mouth sores to having to get shots. Poor guy. However, the last couple days he has been super super awnry around nap and bed time. IS THIS NORMAL. He will play for about an hour, then he starts fussing and will cry and cry until he falls asleep. I don't know if he is being spoiled or if he is still hurting a tiny bit, but last night was the worst. He cried for about 2 hours until he finally fell asleep. Here are some recent pictures of him. The 1st is a mixture of pics, just random ones and we caught him with his thumb, he has discovered his thumb so now he refuses to take a pacifier. the other 4 in the first picture at the bottom are from 5 am when he was finally happy and the 2nd is our first day in our new ward at church. We only made it through sunday school. He was not a happy guy. Our church is from 2-5 so, it cuts into his napping. He is growing up so fast. I can't believe this Friday will be 3 months!!!

No comments: