ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, August 18, 2008

Cooper, Riley and Oakley

I have had some requests to post recent pics of Jerzi's pups. Here they are. In the first picture upper left is Riley and in the back is Oakley. Next is Cooper. Below it goes Oakley, Riley then Cooper. The only way we can tell them apart is of course Cooper is Mr. fatty. Then oakley has more brown color on his face and brows then Riley. They are growing so fast. Jerzi is still doing great at the whole nursing thing. The breeder said they usually try to stop around 3-4 weeks, but they are at 3 weeks and she is still super overprotective. They are walking around and starting to play alot. Cooper is the trouble maker, he tries to get the others to play and if they don't he will growl and bark at them. Riley is the next big trouble maker and of course our Oakley is as quiet as can be. He loves to cuddle. I can't wait for another week. That's when we get to introduce them to toys and oh it's going to be so fun to finally see more of their personalities. We did have a scare though. Adam (as much as I love him, sometimes he doesn't think) decided to take the bed away and let the puppies have free reign of the cage so they could be next to Jerzi 100% of the time. Well, he left to work and I was upstairs getting ready and heard Jerzi yelping. K most of you who know our dog, she never makes a sound, she doesn't even bark so I knew something was wrong. So, I rushed downstairs to see cooper head first in the water. Holy cow, I grabbed him and flipped him over and could tell he was struggling a bit, it's a good thing I am CPR certified and learned how to give mouth to mouth to doggies too. So, I did and as soon as I blew in his nose, he choked out the water and was ok!! Oh my you have no idea the piece of mind I gave my husband. That's so scary.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Oh I'm so glad you knew what to do for the puppy! Not very many people know you can give dogs CPR! Good for you! :O) Glad everything turned out fine.