ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

KREW....FIRST TRUE LAUGH

So, this was by far the funniest day we have had with our little guy. He is getting the cutest little personality. We had a bunch of friends and family over and they were all here to see this for the first time. He was sitting in my lap and I was so tired I stretched my arms above my head and they came crashing down. THAT'S WHEN I HEARD IT! I thought I scared him at first until I realized it was a laugh and made Adam grab the camera to shoot it. So, there are tons of people laughing in the backround so I hope you can hear him.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I love baby giggles! Adorable!

Nina said...

That was just too cute! My daughter made me show it to her and she said, "ah, what a cute baby!"

LOVED YOUR BIG KISS AFTERWARD!

Janelle said...

That is absolutely adorable! Thanks for the offer for making me a template. They are adorable. I still LOVE my template right now, but as soon as I am ready for a change I will let you know! How did you learn?