ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, August 24, 2008

MY NEW LAYOUT

Yeah for me. I love making them it's so fun but so time consuming. I also lost some posts I made but at least they werent pictures this time!! I am going out of town tomorrow for a day so I will post some fun pics of my trip.

3 comments:

Nina said...

You are so talented! Great Job Lady!

Katie said...

Love the header!

Anonymous said...

Oh nevermind I just realized that you're using one picture for the entire background where I was using two. Now my question is how'd you get it so big...