ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, August 14, 2008

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS SOMEONE WHO KNOWS EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU AND STILL LOVES YOU!!


Well I am oficially sad that Aimee is gone. It makes me realize how grateful I am to have her in my life and how lucky I am to have such a wonderful BEST FRIEND. Seriously, this was the most fun I have ever had with girls and I met a new friend too that I know will for surely become close to me. I met Aimee Monday night at BJ's in Chandler. That's where I met Mandi. We ate dinner and headed off to mi casa. Aimee and I talked most of the night as she got settled in. Tuesday we got up and in the afternoon sometime we took Krew to get his pictures taken and we waited for 30 min, so obviously he wasn't in a good mood anymore so we left and went and ate at Cafe rio. We decided to call it a night and went home and watched Step up 2. Definately not her type of movie, but I only wanted her to see Moose!! so hot..... Anyhow, wednesday came and she went to lunch with Mandi and when she got home, I decided to take her to Nielsens frozen custard (not original because they have one in Utah however, she did try Mesa frozen yogurt and loved it) and of course they totally screwed up my order. I get so heated and I swear Aimee knows just what to say to calm me down. "CALM DOWN NINA, IT'S ONLY ICE CREAM" haha I need that reminder every once in a while!! So, Wednesday night was our big night. Adam wanted to go somewhere that had shuffle board (and I love that game and am the best at it, so if anyone thinks they could beat me I dare you to step up!!) so we made plans to all meet at Zipps sports bar and grill. We dropped Krew off with Grandma (thanks mom) and headed out!! I have never had so much fun in my life, Adam even had fun. I want our date nights there every friday night!! I kicked his butt at shuffle board. Anyways, us girls could not stop having Adam and Kristian take pictures of us!! I am talking all kinds of pictures!! See for yourself!!

Well before Aimee left she got me this book from M.I.L.K called Friendship and I just have to leave everyone with some FRIENDSHIP QUOTES that remind me the most of her, she is seriously the true meaning of BEST FRIEND and I am so sad she is gone already. It went by way too fast!! I love you so much!!

MANDI I even have one for you!!!

- Many people walk in and out of your life but only true friends will leave footprints in your heart. Eleanor Roosevelt

- Best friends are God's way of taking care of us. unknown

- Best friends are hard to find, difficult to leave and impossible to forget.

- A faithful friend is the medicine of life.

- When being together is more important than what you do, you are a true friend.

- Wherever you are, it is your friends who make your world.

- Best friends are one mind in two bodies.

- Side by side or miles apart, dear friends are always close to the heart.

(ok Mandi this poem is for you I found it and instantly thought of you i am kind of personalizing it though)

- When it hurts to look back, and you're too scared to look forward, just look beside you and I will be there.

- Friends are like Melons, you have to go through a few hundred before you find the good ones!

Love ya girls!!

4 comments:

Rhonda said...

Looks like you guys had a great visit! It does suck when your BF isn't near you. You look amazing, by the way! Tell me your secret. I hope Krew gets better quick, poor little guy!

Aimee said...

Goll I freakin miss you!! I had so much fun down there & I can't wait to see you again!!

Aimee said...

Goll I freakin miss you!! I had so much fun down there & I can't wait to see you again!!

Mandi Damron said...

That night was SO much fun! We need to get together girl! Seriously I live 5 minutes from you! What's up with that? Hopefully SOON! Hope all is well. You look fantastic! Love you! :)