ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CHRISTMAS LIGHTING AND HOLIDAY DECOR

Yeah can you believe it, Christmas is right around the corner. I can't believe it's already been a year since last season. Well, most of you who know us, know that we live and die by this season.

We started a christmas lighting company back in 2005. We got really busy and had to start turning business away. When we moved to Arizona we prepared big time. We decided to have another person join in with us and it blew up. We love doing it and I get to use some of my interior decorating skills as some of our clients have me decorate their trees and the inside of their home. So check it out and if you are interested in receiving a quote, just email us and we will get back to you. Oh yeah and not only are we doing this in Arizona but we have now expanded to Las Vegas and Orange County. The address is www.britenitesaz.com

3 comments:

Shauna said...

Awesome! What a great idea!

Nina said...

Do you have any sample pictures for some us to get an idea of the types of things you offer...I'm a visual person :O)

Nina said...

Cool Beans! Thanks! :O)