ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, September 11, 2008

COUNTING CROWS CONCERT!! Thumbs down :(



Ok I have to start off by saying, I was not even planning on going to the concert just because of Krew, however, thanks to the greatest friend in the world Angela, I was able to go. I don't think I am happy about that decision now that I actually went. To me and I am sure everyone we went with, it really wasn't worth it. Basically I went because i wanted to see Landens reaction to the songs he loved, but they only played 1. The rest were kind of crap. I think he was so wasted that he really just didn't care. The stadium was empty before he was even done. There were more people there for Maroon 5 then for Counting Crows. Anyways it was fun to get out, but i would have been much happier cuddled up with my little guy. I missed him and couldn't wait to get home to go to bed to wake up to his happy little face.

Landen got so pumped when Maroon 5 came on, then we had to wait about 45 min until CC came on, then he kind of got tired. You can't count on me came on and Landen was singing the whole time and everyone was watching him (I think they liked watching Landen more than the actual CC themselves). LOL well, it was worth going to see him all excited even over one song. I will post the videos and in that one, you can hear Landen singing in the backround. It was funny because before the song ended he kept begging us to take him all the way to the front of the stage but I told him they wouldnt let us. Well when everyone cleared out we went down by Janelle and Sean and I told Adam to try to ask the security guard if he would let them go down to the front and he did!! They were so happy but in the end we were glad to go home!!



2 comments:

Leslie said...

Hey Nina...this is Leslie in Augusta Ranch. I lost your phone number but lucky for me you have a blog! Anyway, I just wanted to check in on you to see if you ever found a place. Things have changed for us, so if you can, give me a call and we'll chat. Hope you guys are doing well...cute blog btw.

SBrooks said...

Bummer!