ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 THINGS

My friend Aimee tagged me, so here it goes!!
8 Favorite TV shows
1. The Hills
2. Real World/Road Rules Challenge
3. News
4. Dr. Drew's Celeb Rehab
5. America's Makeover home edition
6. Sex in the City
7. 24
8. private practice

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Red Robin
2. Olive Garden
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Texas Roadhouse
5. Pei Wei
6. Dilly's Deli
7. Outback
8. Pita Jungle

8 Things that Happened Today
1. I woke up
2. Cleaned my house
3. Fed Krew
4. played with Krew
5. went over our budget
6. caught up on emails
7. tried to catch up on blogging
8. made some cd's

8 things to look forward to
1. Krew getting up from his morning nap so I can get out of the house
2. trying my new make up out!!
3. spending time with friends/my hubby this weekend
4. getting the wheel on my bike fixed
5. when Tricia gets home so we can chat! ( I look forward to this everyday)
6. Monday night (the hills)
7. Thanksgivng, so I can see Tricia and get some shopping done and other girl stuff
8. getting a gym membership

8 things I love about Fall
1. Thanksgiving
2. Its finally cooling down here
3. Um, possibly going to see snow in Utah
4. just being outside!!
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 things on my wish list
1. um... good health
2. Hawaii
3. a baby girl
4. Apple computer
5. New camera
6. New purse
7. A getaway with my husband
8. to be financially free

8 people I tag
1. Janelle
2. Katie
3. Nina (the other one)
4. Kristy M.
5. Laree (there is your first post)
6. Heather
7. Alicia
8. Ashley P.

1 comment:

Nina said...

Ok...I will get on it right now as my daughter pleasantly naps away :O)

BTW, your rock'in those 26's girl. Congrats on all your hard work :O)

The Other Nina