ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

I DID IT. SIZE 26

Ok so let me give you the update. Life has been a bit crazy these days. So here is the scoop. As some of my family and a few friends know, last week I was diagnosed with MS. It was sort of a quick diagnosis and I kind of felt relieved that I finally know why I have been feeling the way I have. However, my husband and some other family members thought maybe you should get a second opinion. So, yesterday I went to see an Internal Medicine Dr. I sat there as she had the records in hand from the Neurologist and started talking to me about my symptoms. I explained each one and she paused for a moment. Now I am going to get a complete blood workup, MRI's of my L-spine and C-spine and a possible spinal tap. She was a lot more positive and as I am telling her I don't think MS is the right diagnosis, she told me this story of one of her collegues that came to her while in med school and told her his eye sight is getting worse (which is me as well I went from -1.25 in my left eye to -2.25 in one year and my right was -1.0 to -2.5) anyhow she told me that without running any tests, she told him he needs to get on steroids because he has MS. I guess he went to a Neurologist ran some other tests and her Diagnosis was correct. I remember being in Utah and talking with some friends whose sister has MS and hearing kind of what her symtoms were and that is what made me decide to go in and at least tell the dr what I am experiencing and see what is going on. I know most of you will want to leave comments in regards to this, but I would rather you didn't. You can email me if you would like but I just don't want anyone to feel bad for me. I am letting everyone know what is going on because some of my close friends are starting to ask why I have been distant or why it seems like I am always sleeping when they call. I know, I haven't been that great at telling everyone, but I thought that this is something I wanted to limit to just my family and a few friends for now. I am staying positive about this whole thing and I am going to continue on with life just as I was before. I will be exercising more and staying active. If her tests come back confirmed, I will make dang sure that it will never take over my life. I love you all and thank you for all your thoughts and prayers.


Having said all that, lets get back to the good stuff. So this first picture shows me 2 days after having Krew and then 5 months after. Yes, I am blonde again!! ANG YOU ARE THE BEST!! I fit into my fav jeans. I tried them on last night to see how long I have to go and they fit!! Adam walks in and says holy cow they fit you honey!! I was really excited.


So, Danny celebrated his 30th birthday last night (his actual bday isn't till monday). It was so great to see Melanie, she held Krew and oh yeah, he was seriously the best baby ever. Just sat in his carseat and starred at all the action. Happy bday Wilbur!!!

2 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

I like your hair blonde again!

Sonia said...

You look awesome Nina....you have always been a beautiful girl. hope you are doing well. krew is getting so big. take care. sonia