ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, November 17, 2008

CAN LIFE GET ANY HARDER??

Oh my goodness. As I am sitting here reading through email I clicked on one whose name looked familiar, but I ran into this!! Camay was one of my best friends in Jr High and High School, we were on cheer together and became very close. I just learned of her passing today. All I can do is sit and think about all of the memories with her and to think how unfair life is sometimes!! I don't know if I am so sad or so angry, but I just wish I had one opportunity JUST ONE to talk to her one last time. Like most people do, we lost contact shortly after high school, but I did run into her a few years ago and it was as if time never passed. Life gets so crazy and my moving to Utah I just haven't stayed in contact with friends from high school like I should have. I am so so saddened to hear of this knowing she had a daughter. I just can't even imagine. I remember a few of us staying at our friend Alexa's house one night and we all made a promise to each other that we would always be there for one another and be friends forever!! I really wish this could be one of those times that I could rewind the clock knowing what I know now!! My heart is with her family!!

Camay Ashley Schell
Schell, Camay Ashley4-25-79 to 10-26-08. Camay Ashley Schell, wonderful and loving wife of Fred Schell II and mother of baby Brooklyn, tragically and suddenly passed away on October 26th. Camay was a cheerful and beloved wife, mother, daughter, sister and friend. Her optimistic attitude endeared her to everyone who knew her. Camay loved her activities as a cheerleader at both Chandler High School and Mesa Community College. After Graduating from ASU she was employed as a Dental Assistant and then became a Design Consultant at Arizona Tile until the birth of her daughter. Camay is survived by her husband Fred Schell II and daughter Brooklyn, of Chandler AZ, her parents, Mark and Judy Saveline of Chandler AZ, her In-Laws Fred and Mary Kay Schell of Rochester Hills MI., her sister and brother-in-law Aimee and Douglas Cochran of San Diego, CA, sister and brother-in-law Pamela and Jeff Downs in Bakersfield, CA, brother Chad Saveline of Chandler AZ and her Grandmother Margaret Fusi of Holtville Ca. A service is being held at her home Saturday, Nov. 1, 2008. In memory of her concern and love of animals, donations should be directed to the Arizona Humane Society.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am Camay's husband, Fred. Thank you for posting this and remembering Camay. Since her passing I have heard story after story from current and past friends about what I kind and friendly person she was. Camay was the most genuine and caring person I have evr met and it warms my heart knowing that she made such a lasting impression on all of those that she came in to contact with. Camay was my life and evry day without her just reminds me of how special she was and how empty things are now without her. We have a beutiful 9 month old daughter that is a spitting image of Camay with her bubbly personality. Camay was the happiest I have ever seen her since becoming a mom, she had found her true calling. In the short time that she was with Brooklyn, she gave her more love than some kids get in a lifetime. It just breaks my heart that our little girl will not get to grow up with her wonderful mother. I know hat Camay will e looking over her but it is notthe same. I just wanted to thank you for honoring and remembering Camay. i wish you and your family all the best. Fred