ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Drum Roll.......

So they turned out amazing, we had a lot of fun. Wait..... I take that back, I think I was miserable and stressed the entire day. We started getting ready at 1 pm and managed to still be late. All in all it was worth it. These pictures somehow give me the drive to get into photography, but it probably will never be a profession, just a hobby. We had to take Jerzi (yes Adam's idea) BTW everyone keeps asking where Oakley went, oh yeah I forgot to mention, tooo much for me to deal with right now, so we sold him, butttttttt not too far away, he went to Staci and Charley's so he could be with his brother!! It's been the biggest relief. I now only have to concentrate on my family and not trying to give extra attention I don't have to a puppy. I am looking forward to Thanksgiving. We got our decorations this weekend (yes I absolutely hate the holidays, especially Christmas) because Adam is so into the holidays so I decided to try to get into it to, but not feeling it so much!! I just hate it!! Even now, it's just not going to happen. Yeah I know negative attitude, but i just don't think this is one I will be able to tackle. ENJOY!!!!




















My little GQ man!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. I'm loving your family pics and your new background - gorgeous!!!

Nina said...

Love the new family pics! You have a beautiful family :O)

Daymon and Shannon Swensen said...

Hey, I got your blog name changed. My email address is sswen98@yahoo.com if you ever want to email me. You two have such a cute family blog! I love your family pictures, they are really cute. You guys seem like you have some rough things going on in life. Nina you seem like such a sweet, kind hearted person, I hope you'll be comforted by the thoughts and prayers of your friends.
shannon