ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, December 12, 2008

How I met my significant other.

How did you meet your significant other?
Answer all the questions honestly and re-post as "How I Met My Significant Other."


1. Where did you meet?
At a singles party for pioneer days.

2. What was the first thought that went through your head when you met?
He is the hottest dancer.

3. Do you remember what he was wearing?
Jeans and an orange long sleeved shirt.

4. Where was the first time you kissed this person?
In the backseat of his friends car. I have to elaborate, he reached back to grab some cd's and kept doing it so I knew he wanted it!! LOL

5. Where did you go for your first date?
Cafe Rio, then Sears, which is where we kissed.

6. How long did you know this person before you became a couple?
Six long and dreadful months (worst 6 months ever)!

7. How did he ask you out?
Well I change the question, he never asked me out, but on my birthday I called him on my lunch break and told him about this guy that kept bugging the crap out of me, so he said, tell that Darryl (this is the term he uses when he thinks a guy is a dork) you have a boyfriend.

8. Has this person ever proposed to you?
Yes he did. When we went to Boston for 4th of July, we took a stroll down town and that's when he said those magical words.

9. Do you and this person have kids together?
Yes the cutest little munchkin ever, KREW.

10. Have you ever broken the law with this person?
ACTUALLY, yes!! For our 2nd date, we went penny tapping. I didn't know it was illegal until my friend Aimee had the cops show up at her parents, oops, but oh so much fun.

11. When was the first time you realized that you liked this person?
The first night I met him and saw his sexy moves.

12. Do you get along with his family?
Ummmmmmmmmmmm. Sure why not!!

13. Do you trust this person?
Yup! Only guy I ever have!!

14. Do you see him as your partner in your future?
For eternity.

15. What is the best gift he gave you?
There are too many to say, but um this year, I cheated and saw that little blue box that every woman dreams of seeing! So, I don't know we will see.

16. What is one thing he does that gets on your nerves?
LACK OF COMMUNICATION IT'S AN OLSON THING JUST ASK TRICIA. LOL

17. Where do you see each other 15 years from now?
Let's see Landen will be married with a kid or two and krew will be 15 and I am sure we will have already had our other 4 kids, so hopefully back in Utah, debt free and loving our children.

18. What causes the most arguments?
revert back to question 16, you will get it.

19. How long have you been together?
Together, 4 1/2 years, married almost 3.

20. Are you married?
Yes

21. Who do you tag?
Janelle, Katie, Aimee, Summer, Ashley, Laree, and who ever else reads this!!

No comments: