ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

ME AND KREW ARE FEELING ICKY!!







So, it hasn't been the best few days for both me and my little man. We got up on sunday and got ready for church to realize that Krew wasn't breathing right. He had been stuffy for the last few days as well so we decided to take him to urgent care. While we were there the front office girl heard him coughing and got an MA out right away, they put something in front of his mouth and said bring him back right away. We finally got her to tell us that he was only getting about 90% oxygen and that is harmful to babies. So, Dr came in and diagnosed him with bronchiolitis. Yes it is a term and no it's not bronchitis. Anyways, she gave us a breathing machine to stick him on and he has been doing swell with it. We took him back today to his reg. Dr and she was a bit surprised that the dr never looked in his ears. TO our surprise!!! DOUBLE WHAMY, DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS. She said that's the reason he is so clogged up, no bronchiolitis. What the crap!! He also had 2 shots as well. Poor thing. But his stats are over bearing. He is starting to sit alone, thanks to good old bumbo, his favorite thing in the world is elmo. Loves loves elmo. Its so funny to watch him stare at his talking elmo. 18 lbs 3 oz. and 28 in long. FOLKS WE HAVE A BASKETBALL PLAYER IN THE MAKING!! He is going to be a tall one. He hasn't even hit 7 months old yet and he can't even fit into 6-9 mo clothes, he is now in 9-12 mo and in some, 12-18 mo. Oh hek. What do I do now. I think I have about 10 brand spanking new outfits that still have tags on them.

Me... on the other hand woke up Monday with a tiny bit of a sore throat. Went to work and about 3 pm it hit me like a ton of bricks, I was getting very very sick. Ususally it's always around Christmas (which is another reason to add to my list of why I hate it so much, see I have already validated my dislike) but I hate the feeling that you can't get up to do anything. So, I went to bed at 6 and didn't wake up till 9:30 am. Went to the Dr. STREP THROAT!! Yikes. Of course babies rarely catch it so I was happy to be able to still hold and love him, but it sucks cause I was out of commission for that day and today. I have never been so excited to go to work, I have been bored out of my misery. But, too exhausted to get anything else accomplished. So, my wonderful husband, has made me dinner and has helped clean house and get suitcases ready for Utah!! I CAN'T WAIT. T- 17 DAYS OF PARTY TIME.

5 comments:

Katie said...

They thought Quinn had bronchiolitis too for awhile. It's awful when your baby is sick and then for you to not be feeling while either is just the pits! I am so sorry. I look forward to seeing you on Saturday! Drive safe!

Kristy Martin said...

I'm glad he's feeling better, and strep is the WORST!!! I had it last year for the first time and thought I was going to die. We have the same height thing going on with Blake over here...at his 6 mo. he was already over 29 inches! His 12 mo jeans are high water but he's only got one pair of 18 mo ones as of now, so we make due-highwaters are fine with they are sitting and laying around all day-you can't tell til they start walking! Have fun in Utah!

Nina said...

Being sick stinks! Hope you guys feel better very soon! Have a great time on your trip and be safe!!!

Amanda Stephan said...

Oh boo! Being sick is the worst! I hope you guys feel better soon!

Janelle said...

Hooray for holiday break! Hope you two are feeling better. See you soon!