ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, January 18, 2009

BOO-HOO BUT...................

I still win!!! Yeah I know, don't try to rub it in!! They lost, but they still played a great game. I am sad but happy!! Ken Wisenhunt deserves this, he is a great coach!!! So, after the game we headed over to our (sarogent ??? parents house) Ken and Nona. I had to be funny and wear my McNabb jersey and yes, I got teased non stop!!
It was so much fun, we got to see and hang out with Brad and Shelly. I finally got to meet Trina and also Robbie. Krew loves going there and had his first run in with Helo (their very ginourmous lab) yeah he screamed his head off the second he licked his hand, but, when we finally introduced them, Krew was head over hills. There is never a dull moment at their house!! It's always a party and my cheeks are always sore when I get home.
As always, I can't wait to see them again. Nona is an amazing Gramma and she is hired the second I buy a home!! She is the best interior designer in the world. Her grandkids room is to die for.
And............... of course they send us home with a boat load of food, so hey if anyone wants to come hang out for dinner this week and next and next..... just let me know, we have plenty to go around!!! :)
I can't wait to have our girls day, I am so excited and counting down the days!!!!

No comments: