ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, January 30, 2009

WOW TIME FLIES

So, I know it's been quite a while since I have wrote, however, I have good reasons. Well, life has been crazy. Last Friday was my bday and what do ya know, EVERYONE IS SICK. I came home from work early and we lounged all weekend. I went to church by myself on Sunday and it was the best thing I ever did. I really learned such a great lesson. It was on the war against good and evil. I seriously have been doing so much thinking and studying the scriptures lately and I can't even begin to tell you why (well I can, but.........) but I decided to make a separate private blog Titled My Life's Journey (it's a personal journal and some amazing experiences). So, leave your email address if you want to be added.
Today was the funnest. Whitney, Rebecca and I had a crafty day. I have been procrastinating getting some projects done and I finally did it. This was Rebeccas first time and she did so great, I am so proud of her. Here are some pictures:
P.S.
Not really much more to tell ya other than what's in My Life's Journey, sorry too private to make public.



(mine) (mine)
(Rebecca's) (Whitney's)
(Whit, Rebecca, Me)

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Thanks for the heads up on the cosmetic settlement... I went and got mine! Anyway, I would love to read your blog...
lisanieder@gmail.com

Unknown said...

I know I am not your most crafty friend...but you could invite me sometime :( LOL!!!! Seriously though, those are the cutest crafts!!!

SBrooks said...

Super fun! Glad you enjoyed the birthday inspite of sickness. Ugh!

Aimee Paris said...

Those crafts are so cute. I would like to read about your life journey..I understand it is personal so if you don't want to add me I understand, but I would like to read about it if your ok with it! Thanks Hun!!