ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Oh yeah.........

I forgot to include these beautiful frames I made too. They were done in Utah though around christmas time.

2 comments:

SBrooks said...

cute - ya crafty lady!

Alicia said...

Hey Nina! I have been thinking about you this week and hope all is well. I know that the next week brings change, but it is the challenges that make us better. You are such an awesome person and I wish that we could do more stuff together. Give me a call sometime. I do have to work tonight and tomorrow night, but I am off on sunday (;-) Free weekends!!! hehehe). Just wanted to let you know that you are in our prayers and thoughts!! Miss ya girlie!!