ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, April 13, 2009

EASTER WEEKEND

I had so so much fun this weekend. Adams's family came down for Easter and arrived on Thursday. We were on the go ever day of the week. Thursday night when I got home from work, we decided to just hang out at the house and go to sleep early.
Friday we all got ready, Adam stayed home with the kids while, Tricia, Whitney, Raegan, Claudia and I headed up to Anthem to do some shopping. We found some awesome deals. We came home and ended up at San Tan Mall to go to the Buckle. So, we decided we were going to eat dinner at Joe's which closes at 9p.m.
We are heading back to the Truck and I hear our alarm going off, I am thinking what the hek? So, I get there and Adam is sooooooooo angry. I was like what's the deal and he said the batteries died in the auto start remote and we didnt' have spare batteries!! OOOHHH BROTHER I hate that thing. It won't let us even start it or kill the alarm if we don't have a new battery in the remote. So, I just looked at him like, so what do we do. Most of you don't know this about Adam, but he is a total mellow dramatic. He says (in such a grouchy mood) "Well I guess I will see you at home in 5 hours." and then he just starts running. Ummmm like I am suppose to know what to do. It was the worst. Then Whitney gets a battery from Tricia (wouldn't that have been the 1st thing to do, ask everyone before we react) LOL oh, I just love my husband. So, we find out that Tricia's battery is dead and needs a jump. 1 dead battery+1 FINALLY running truck+ no jumper cables= A night full of grouchy people.

Awwh the excitement, besides the fact that it was getting sooo cold. We finally got it all figured out, picked up pizza and headed home.
Saturday, we went and looked at a Jerzi dog, girls went and got pedicures, then we FINALLY made it to Joes to eat. Fun Fun.
Easter Sunday, we laid out in the sun and decided that it was time to take some more family pictures of Tricia and the kids. Except, Bubba didn't care too much about pictures and last time we forced him, I got NO smile. So, us girls decided to go out and shoot some of the "daughters".
I love how they turned out. Some of them tell a story. See Whitney is 14 yrs old and her mom constantly worries about her so sometimes they will clash. SOMETIMES.. for the most part they are best of buddies. Here are the pictures from their session. I can't wait to see them again, I miss them sooooo much. I wished we lived closer. Love you guys!!



















2 comments:

Janelle said...

Glad you all had fun!

Nina said...

Wow...your pictures are amazing woman! I may have to sign up for a family portrait soon...interested?