ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

FLORIDA

Ok, well there are going to be several posts because I am going to be doing day by day so let's begin....

Day 1
Sunday:  We didn't have time on Saturday night to think of what we were going to do for food.  Well I am not big on eating out, so we had to go stock up on food for the week.  That's how we spend our Sunday.  Not much to it.  We went to an outside mall and walked around a lot as well, ya know just hung out.  

Day 2
Monday: We get woken up at 3 a.m. to Krew barfing his guts up.  Poor guy, this was the wonderful beginning of our trip.  We went and got pedialite and got ready to head to gator land. (Keep in mind, we were out numbered, by 1 teenager, 2 pre-teenagers and a very very persistent 4 year old that we love and adore so so much).  Yeah, not my cup of tea, but I put on my happy face!!  The pictures can tell it all.



Day 3
Tuesday: Still waking up to Krew puking.  So, this time I took him to Urgent Care.  Yeah I got slack for it ya know cause I react too fast and just take him at the drop of a hat, but I would think a baby that has a temp of 102 would be pretty good reason enough.  Anyways, we had to get some medicine for him and after that we were once again on the go to Animal Kingdom.  We didn't really have time to think what we should do  and I wished we would have stayed at the condo with him so he could sleep in his comfy bed.  Animal Kingdom was fun though as much as it can be with a sick baby.  Pictures again to follow.


Day 4
Wednesday: Ok by this time I was ready to go home, but we still had 3.5 more days!!  We went to Walt Disney World.  I was really excited about the fact that we had to take a ferry boat to get to it.  However, Krew ended up barfing up everything he had in his tummy the last day.  So, we had to wash him off, wash off his stroller and they were awesome in the fact that they gave us a blanket and outfit for free!!  $60.00 value!!  


Day 5
Thursday:  A break from Theme Parks Finally!!  We headed down to the beach and laid out all day.  Well, 3 hours.  So, our time came too quickly.  I think I got skin cancer or something!!  Anyways,  the trip was ok, but next time it's going to be no parents, no kids and no phones!!!  








Day 6
Friday:  Ebcott, Adam forgot our tickets and I didn't want to be there so basically IT SUCKED!! 

and Saturday we missed our flight and didn't get home until 3!!!!!!

All in all, I wouldn't do it again unless is was the girls, adam, no kids and no phones!!  

No comments: