ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, October 10, 2009

INTRODUCING.....

WoodPaper Vintage Boutique. I am now registered and ready to sell sell sell on etsy. I needed that added push to do it and I did!! So this weekend has been filled with crafting, crafting, crafting.

Here are my previews. I will be crafting my heart out for the next 8 weeks, so if any of you would like to place an order, please let me know.
I am currently making the following blocks:
Each of the 3 letter blocks are $9.95 ea.
BOO
PEACE
JOY
Any assortment of blocks over 6 letters are $2.00 ea (each block)
THANKSGIVING
Each of the 6 letter blocks are $15.95 ea
HO HO HO
You can make an assortment of whatever letters you want. I have orders for baby names, last names, the word Kitchen etc.

I am also making personalized journals, or you can make it a to-do book or whatever else you would like. Each journal is $6.95. These make wonderful gifts. I am currently making some for new mothers who want to start a journal for their new babies.
For those beautiful girls.... I have the headbands you all want with the giant flowers. Those run from $6.95-$12.95
Here are some of the pictures.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Looks good Nina! Best of luck!