ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, October 15, 2009

SO...what would it be like.....

TO have a little baby girl????

So I was home all day and making crafts. Having to get orders out the door is a nightmare, however, I was working on one particular gift for my friend Jacque's brand new baby. I made a journal and then made the cutest headband w/ a flower. So Krew woke up and when he comes around my crafts, he starts scoping stuff out to see what he can get in to. Well, he then starts pointing at the counter where this beautiful headband is and keeps signing to me more more more more more. I am like lost at this point trying to figure out what more he wants of what!!!! So, then he starts grunting and getting frustrated with me because I am not giving him what he wants and I start picking stuff up to see if that what he is asking for. After I go through about 40 different toys the freaking headband was the last thing up there. So, when I grab it, he starts freaking out overly excited and it totally brings back the memory I had at work earlier of my friend Sara's blog and seeing photos of her twins with these headbands on. I thought oh, well maybe he wants to try it on and see what it's like. LOL I thought well I will take a few shots just to see what a little olson baby "girl" would look like. At this point Sara's story she told me at work start flustering through my brain and how pissed her husband was that she posted them on her blog. So Adam gets home right as I am uploading the pictures and I tried so hard to hide them as I am laughing and crying at the same time because they are so freaking cute and hilarious. Oh my, Jason (that's Sara's husband) and Adam must have had a conversation about it because it was like de je vu all over again hearing her story. Sorry, babe you can hate me now, but love me later when we don't have that precious little angel of yours and can always look back at these and think. He is such a handsome boy but makes a darling little girl. HAHAHAHAHA!!

3 comments:

Janelle said...

He is getting so big!

kasandria said...

Awww lol. Yes he is an adorable boy, but would make a cute little girl too.
Kasandria

The Reebs' said...

Haha, I never saw this post, but it is hilarious! If all else fails, just make the darn headbands for your dog:) Miss ya girly!