ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

LANDEN'S 9th Birthday Party

So, we had Landen's Birthday party tricked out Halloween style. I am actually quite proud of my decorations that I did!! I think they look so great I will keep them up until halloween. We decided to buy tons of cob webs and now I have lots left over!!

So, things went well. We did not end up with any blue frosting on my couch or carpet so I would have to say that it went pretty darn well!! A big thanks to Staci and Sonia. Staci, put together the food and all the games plus the pinata and my bestest friend Sonia is always my saving Grace. I love that girl. She has always been there for me and there to support my kids in any of their activities!! Even if it means canceling a hot date just to be there!! LOL

Thanks to everyone who came to support and share some fun with the party. Here are some pictures!!

1 comment:

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

very cute decorations!! I love all the cobwebs.