ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

First Week Back from Vacation

So, this is our first week back since our vacation and the week has flown by. Being pregnant can be the best and worst thing at the same time. I have pregnancy brain and I now forget everything. It's kind of funny. We had an amazing trip in Utah. Sometimes I think I want to move back there, but then I get here and it just fits too. Adam has been working for the same company for 2 years and there is a position possibly opening up that will take us to Salt Lake. I have been thinking about it and wondering if things would be good there. I miss all my friends back there and it seems like the air is cleaner, however, I have mixed feelings. I absolutely hate hate hate the snow and refuse to live near it.

I shot some pictures of Adam's sister Callie and they turned out pretty dang good. Callie and I were super close before Adam and I got married and we had a falling out at one point, but who hasn't been there done that!! Well, I can honestly say that we both had a lot of growing up to do... ALOT!!!! We have been able to mend our relationship and are closer now than ever before. I love that girl.
We have a baby appointment again on Friday and we get to hear the heartbeat this time. I am really happy and really nervous as always. I have really got to get a grip on my emotions with this baby. GEEZ thanks Adam!! LOL. Well I am heading back to Utah the first week of July, can't wait!!

I have also had the opportunity to reunite with an old friend Mandi Jean. It's amazing how much you can love a person you haven't seen for almost 2 years. She stayed at our house while away in Utah and she is there for me whenever I need her. She is truly my BEST friend!! Thanks Mandi for all you do!!!

No comments: