ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Val Vista Lakes Rocks!!

So last weekend (yeah I am a week behind, but hey at least it's not 6 months behind) we went to Val Vista Lakes pool because I have a membership there. I absolutely love that place. Krew especially loves it because he can play on the beach without drowning. We spent about 3 hours there and it was very blissful. I spent most of the time in the pool for once and Adam spent most of his time on the lounge chair. Quite the difference between the both of us considering that doesn't happen much. 4th of July weekend is ahead at full speed and we are just going to take it easy and relax. I have a wedding next weekend and then off to CO on the 15th to shoot another wedding. Here are some shots of last weekend!!





No comments: