ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

BOYS, BOYS AND MORE BOYS!!!

So, most of you know I am doomed with boys all boys. We just found out on Monday we are........................................yep having another boy!! Go figure. Of course we were expecting a little girl and to our surprise, it's a boy. Chinese calendar says girl, we went through certain steps to have a girl and still a boy. I know I am just destined to have boys boys and more boys. So, last Friday I had to mentally start preparing myself that my ultrasound on Monday was going to tell me I was having a boy, so what do I do. I decide I am going to get all the fun girl things out of my system and Krew will be my guinea pig. Here's what I came up with:

Trust me that is not a smile at the top!! He hated my guts for doing it!! In fact they are still painted and he comes up to me everyday, lifts his foot up to me and says, "Mommy, OFF!"
I love it I love it I love it!! Here is the face afterwards:
Once again, not a smile!! Adam hates me too for doing it, and then posting it on the internet to show the world that I painted my sons toes PINK!! Haha

1 comment:

Alicia said...

If you want your fill of girls you can come visit any time! I need a break from all the drama, dress up, whining, screaming, clothes changing, and everything else that goes with girls! Please come visit any time! Steve and I will be out of here with a blink of an eye and will be back after a week!!