ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I am not great at blogging anymore....

So life has been super busy. Kade is getting so big so fast and he is starting to venture. Meaning, he has been smiling, cooing, sitting in his bumbo by himself, eating rice cereal like a big boy and jumping in his bouncer.
It's hard to believe that 4 months ago I was gazing at him in the NICU. He is such a joy and makes me feel so good when he sees me and his face just lights up. I almost forgot what that was like because Krew was never really like that. I think Krew is a daddy's boy and Kade is a mama's boy. I am fine with that.
I have recently started my own small business Dental AR Solutions. I love what I do but above all, I love being a mom.
My 2 boys and I have been a little under the weather recently and they are feeling much better, however, I am not. I am positive though and know I will be getting better soon. Sinus infections don't go away very quickly. I love blogger because I get to keep in touch with all of you to see what you are all up to these days.

1 comment:

Janelle said...

So sorry to hear you've not been feeling well. Sean has had a sinus infection for 3 weeks now. They are miserable. Post pics soon.