ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

It Feels like a life time...

So, it has been so long since I have had any time to blog. I have been inspired though. LOL. Life is so crazy and so busy all the time. I finally decided to go back to work full time and we decided it might be easier for all of us to hire a nanny. I have heard good and bad things about having a nanny, however, I made the right decision. Our nanny is Mary Poppins and perfect in every way.
She is so much like me with communication, so that makes it easy for EVERYONE. We went through a couple of nannies and I was introduced to Miss Jenna 2 months ago. I couldn't be more blessed. The hardest part for me in all of this is making a point to try to please everyone and I am sure you mom's know what I am talking about. Aside from all of that, there of course has been lots of family drama.
Most of you who know me know that I have had a close relationship with certain people in my family and I recently made the hardest decision to build a wall. It's not that I don't know how to "forgive'", but let me ask you all a question? Can you truly forgive someone, if you choose to never have a close relationship with them? My life seems so much happier since I have cut those relationships off, but the only problem I am struggling with now, is that whenever there are family events, I am forced to be around those I don't care to and it's a little too fresh surfaced for me. I hate having these feelings, but it's really hard not to. When the same people continue to hurt you all you can do is over protect yourself.
On a side note, our friends had a little baby boy. I haven't made a point to go around at all because alot of me feels like I have nightmares of my experience with Kade. Is that weird? Anyhow, I love my run on sentences. I am going to Utah to "save my husband" from his family so I will blog all about it when I am back.

No comments: