ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

2011 Walk Now for Autism Speaks: Arizona - General Donation

PLEASE HELP DONATE TO A CLOSE FRIEND OF OURS. FOR A GREAT CAUSE!! RECKER WAS DIAGNOSED WITH AUTISM.... WE LOVE ROUSSEL FAMILY.....

2011 Walk Now for Autism Speaks: Arizona - General Donation

No comments: