ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Monday, February 4, 2008

CONGRATS SEAN AND NELLE

So my in-laws had their baby boy on January 31,2008. They named him Ryker Sean Olson. Yeah, I am so happy for them, he is so sweet. I would post a picture but they haven't done that yet, so I will let them do it first. I won the bet too. I bet that he would come on thursday and he did!! Now lets hope mine comes when i predict him to. I can't wait to come up and see them and hold little Ryker. I am also so excited now to have little Preston join us in 4 months. Hopefully just because he will be the youngest of all his little boy cousins, he won't be picked on. But, I am excited to see all these little tykes play together. It's kind of cool because all the Olson brothers had boys for their first borns and all of their middle names are their daddys names. So, Corbin Ryan, Quinn Aaron, Ryker Sean and soon to come Preston Adam. So sweet.
UPDATE ON LITTLE PRESTON
We went to have the ultra sound done on Thursday, all went well. So, on Saturday Adam left to go to the counting crows concert and I had been really sad and stressed all day, so come saturday night i started leaking fluid and I thought I peed, but it kept coming, so I called my Dr. and she told me to go to the ER, so I text Adam to tell him I have to go to the hospital.....no response. So, I found a ride there. Landen stayed with his friend down the street until I got back because I couldn't get a hold of my husband. So, I went and I thought oh great I am going to be here for like 5 hours because the ER was full. Oh, but I didn't they took me right back (I think because I am this far along, something must be serious). So, after a bunch of tests, the Dr. confirmed that I am leaking amniotic fluid and put me on strict bed rest. Well, that phrase does not exist in my vocab because currently, I am the only one working, so he explained I had to stay in bed until Monday morning and at work I couldn't be up and around all day, and I had to drink lots of water. They gave me a shot of tributaline for my contractions YES THAT'S RIGHT, I WAS IN PRETERM LABOR. It was the worst shot, it freaking stung so so so bad, I wanted to cry. So, hopefully the leaking won't come back and baby will be fine. I just need to take it extra easy, which means hopefully I can get a break from doing housework. HOPEFULLY!! We will see if Adam can handle housework. I mean he should be able to right, it's not like it takes 7 hours to do housework and if your home anyways...... I'm rambling!!

4 comments:

Alicia said...

Hey girl!! Happy late birthday by the way!! You had better get some rest and take it easy. You don't want that little man of yours too early.

Katie said...

Nina - we heard the news and you are in are thoughts and prayers. I hope you can stay home and that Preston is okay. Please keep us updated!

Katie, Aaron and Quinn

Maren said...

nina, you need to make those words in your vocabulary. its so not worth the risk of having this sweet boy way too early. just think of all the problems that could come out of it. LAY DOWN!! ; )

TJ and Jen Sherwood said...

I hope everything is OK!!! that is scary!! get your rest and make your hubby cook dinner for you!