ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Tuesday, April 8, 2008

DOWN FOR THE COUNT


So, I am down for the count until Preston comes.  Adam took me out last week for my last official date night.  We went to Olive Garden with Charley Staci and the kids.  It was great.  Yeah I haven't made a post of it yet, but my Dr. claimed me to bed-rest until the baby comes.  I don't even like talking about it, let alone thinking about it.  I stress myself out when I do.  To think that I basically have to stay confined to one place when I have 8 weeks left doesn't sound like much fun.  I don't know how I am going to deal with this.  I have been reading books, watching movies and playing on my laptop.  Last Wednesday was my last day at work until September and oh my I am so stressed about that.  I have like all these things running through my head, like oh what if they forget to do this or that!!  So, I have decided to just forget about all of that until September, there is really no need to stress out RIGHT!!  I have also been stressed out about what the hek I am going to pack for the hospital.  When I had my baby shower, I hurried and put together a bag and when we played the game for everyone to guess what I brought.  I FORGOT LIKE ALL THE IMPORTANT THINGS....  So, since it's been 7 years all of you moms need to give me ideas and stuff I need to bring because I will get there and I promise you I will have to send my husband or someone back to my house to grab everything I forgot.  So, it was nice to have one last night out before I decide to lay in bed all day everyday for the next 8 weeks.  YUCK!!

4 comments:

SBrooks said...

I am sad you are down but you'll do great! Craft or something. We miss you!

Katie said...

I will email you a long list of things I was glad I had. I recommend having something comfy of your own to put on (pants) for guests and also if you want to get up and walk around at the hospital. Also I was so glad I had all of my toilitries. One big tip - Have the hospital bag packed and IN the car. We learned that just having it packed wasn't enough when my contractions started getting so intense Aaron couldn't anything done because he was rubbing my back.

Sorry about your bedrest!

Alicia said...

Don't forget your Pillow!! I always thought it was so much better than those flat ones at the hospital. I'll call you later today and catch up!

Janelle said...

I am so sorry Nina...what a big fat bummer. I was glad I had my breast pump, comfy clothes, pillow, robe, mints, chapstick, cameras, and toiletries. I wish I had slippers and air freshener. We didn't use any of the stuff we brought for entertainment. Time seemed to fly by in the hospital. I wish I would have written in my journal as well as a little letter to Ryker while in the hospital because memories and feelings fade faster than you think. I was also really glad that we borrowed my sisters tripod. Sean was able to give him the bath as well as tape it. Pack light!