ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Thursday, October 9, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!

Boy am I behind in the blogging world. Well Landen offically turned 8! We had his birthday party last weekend, at my house and oh boy, I am paying for it to be somewhere next year!! It was a mess. My carpets are trashed, which my husband freaked about!! Anyhow, here are some reason I am grateful for Landen:

- He is a very very energetic kid, and reminds me of myself with all this energy. Man I wish I could get that back.

- He is such a mommy's boy and I do love that!

- He hates hurting anyones feelings and would rather everyone be happy, especially me.

- He adores his baby brother and my husband.

- He is a great little helper around the house (when I bribe him).

- He keeps me on my toes!!

- He is the sweetest kid I know and will do anything for anyone.

I love you buddy.

3 comments:

Kristy Martin said...

Happy Birthday Landon! I can't beleive he's EIGHT! I remember watching him and feeding him cherrios all morning in his high chair....that was so long ago....

Janelle said...

Happy Birthday Landon! Hope you had a great day!

Nina-call me when you get a chance.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad to hear the party went well! I can't believe YOU have an eight year old.