ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Picture Tag

The rules: Go to your picture files. Pick the 4th file, and the 4th picture in it. Tell a little bit about the picture. Tag 4 friends.

Ok, I know I am a little out of the blogging world, sorry I just have a lot going on right now, but here it is. I was tagged by my sister-in-law. I love this picture, it's probably one of my favorites because I am starting to get more into dressing Krew like a little man now, instead of a baby. Our friends Star and Andy first sparked my interest. See their little boy was wearing these sandals one night and I fell in love and had to have them. Krew hates anything on his feet, but he can handle these. On top of that, he just looks like a little man. I have started buying little man clothes from Kingsley and Knuckleheads, so I promise to soon post some more pictures. Also coming soon...... I FINALLY DID IT. I REACHED MY GOAL WEIGHT AND FIT INTO MY 26 TRUE RELIGIONS!! WHOO HOO. Not eating carbs past 2pm really helped shed the last bit of weight I needed. I still need to hit the gym and start weight lifting to tone everything, but I am prud of myself!! I will post pictures of that next.... I tag 4: Summer, Aimee, Jacque & Angela

2 comments:

Katie said...

He does look like a little man!

Anonymous said...

Awww I remember those flip flops :)