ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OK PEOPLE CALM DOWN!!

So, I keep getting these random emails that I need to update my post cause people are sick of reading all the old ones. So if you really want to know about the last couple weeks here it is in a nutshell!!

I started a new job at the best place on the planet. TIPTON ORTHODONTICS it rocks!! I can't believe I ever went back to general after working here. I missed ortho so so much. Well not too much to say there other than I absolutely adore the Dr. I work for. He is the sweetest guy in the world and he truly cares about his staff. Example:

Last night Krew would not sleep, he had a runny nose, fever and I made Adam stay up with him all night (that's what he gets for only giving me 5 days notice on the business trip haha jk) well today on my way to work barely making it there without falling asleep (Krew was crying ya know so Adam wasn't the only one who went without sleep) Krew's dr calls me and I tell her the symptoms blah blah. Anyhow, she said to take him to the ER asap!! So here I am at work so stressed because I just started (was suppose to start the week my brother in laws funeral was but had to go to Utah instead) and Adam calls and says his work truck won't start so he isn't going anywhere. So, as I look at the schedule I realize I didn't have any appointments after 10:30am until 2. So, I approach the Dr. and asked if I could leave at 10:30 (told him the whole situation) and then I just lost it. I started crying right in front of him!! I never do that, but honestly I have under so much stress and work makes me escape that, so I felt bad cause I didn't want him to be upset with me, but I also felt like a horrible mom and wife for doing that to my hubby and baby. So, he told me that he is a single dad and knows what it's all about and to take the rest of the day off. Most of the time I feel like maybe bosses say that but don't really mean it, but I could tell he was sincere. I am so lucky to work for such a great guy!!


Ok so took him in DOUBLE EAR INFECTIONS. Have I failed as a mom or what? Well, that's what I felt like!! So, we got his antibiotic and a humidifier and off to home it was, he played for a sec and he went to bed at 4pm. So, I cleaned my entire house, sent my husband to get a massage and made dinner. Awwwh!! Now I have a tiny bit of time to blog!! So on top of having a bomb dropped on me, having to prepare for a birthday party for Landen with like 18 girls and 3 boys (yeah don't remind me) and then next week by myself I don't think I can handle all of this, now I know kind of how Janelle feels!! It's overwhelming!

________________________________________________


Ok now this and I will try to make this short but it will be so so hard and I am going to try to post this without bawling!! Ok, most of you know I am a convert to the church. Growing up I had this best friend that lived across the street and they were LDS. Well, her name is Laree and she has been such a big part of my life. Her family introduced me to the church really young and through the years I have always thought about the example she has been to me in my life. Well, we lost contact after I moved away when I was 12 and when I got married to Charley I often thought about her. Well, it came time for me to go through the temple and I don't exactly remember what led up to all of this, but I do know I was so frustrated with my husband at the time that I basically threw to the Lord that he either helps me out with this decision if it is right for me or not or I am done and walking away. Low and behold I felt like it was the right thing to do, so I go into the temple and as I am walking into the room, there is Laree going to the same endowment session as me. That's how I remember it at least, but I remember talking to her about going as well, so I could have found her before this, but the point is.... we got to experience going through the temple for the first time together!! I am only speaking for me but that was the most special thing to me in my entire life. It's like when you have been through so many trials in life and the Lord gives you the one thing that reminds you of greatness and love. Well, after the divorce we lost contact again and when Adam and I moved back I swear I have googled her every single day and no luck....UNTIL.... I finally hit a breaking point!! I found her and called her and we made plans, went to her house for dinner and I enjoyed every second of it. We still have so much catching up to do but that's basically my last couple weeks in a nut shell!!!

1 comment:

Janelle said...

Sorry you have had such a stressful couple of weeks. Hang in there!