ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Fred Schell

Fred,

I don't know if you may come to my blog again, however, I got Camay's parents address from a friend and I would really like your email address so I can email you. Thank you so much for leaving that comment. It really hit home for me. I can't imagine what you and Brooklyn are going through and I won't even try to think I know, but just know one thing. Everything happens for a reason and she is looking over both of you. My heart aches just knowing that she is no longer here. I really wished I had the chance to say goodbye and I feel like I haven't been able to find my own way to do it. I know I have never met you or Brooklyn but there hasn't been a day that hasn't gone by that I haven't thought about your pain and you are in my prayers.

She truly was an amazing person but I strongly believe it doesn't end here. Her spirit will live on through Brooklyn and one day, you will be able to be with her in Heaven. I haven't seen or talk to her in 10 years and I am having such a hard time with it but I still can't even imagine being in your shoes. Be strong Fred, as Brooklyn needs that more than ever. She may not know her mother physically here and now, but I am sure she will know what an amazing mother she was and how much the two of you loved each other. Camay lived life to the fullest and I am certain she is watching over you and Brooklyn with a smile, just thinking that she was the luckiest person in the world to have had you and Brooklyn as her husband and daughter. As Camay use to say when summer break came, "It's never goodbye, it's...... I'll talk to ya soon."

My husband lost his father at a young age and my sister in law just recently lost her husband on Sept. 11th so I have seen them go through the tough times of losing someone. If you ever want to talk to someone or just email, please please don't hesitate. ninaolson@gmail.com

The comment you left was the best christmas gift I could ever have received, as it was an honor to have her in my life for the time I knew her, I just wished I was better at keeping in touch with her so I could tell her that. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.
Sincerely,
Nina

No comments: