ABOUT US

Adam and I met in July of 2004 and were married in the Bountiful temple in December of 2005. I am from AZ so we moved back here in June of 2007. We have 3 boys. Landen 10 (previous marriage), Krew 3 and Kade 7 months. Oh yeah and we have 1 little dog, who is a daddy's princess and thinks she well...knows she has him wrapped around her little finger. I am the CEO of this wonderful family and Adam is the Founder and President. I have a masters degree in changing poopy diapers, cooking, cleaning, laundry and blogging. I speak a foreign language (baby talk).
Actually, I have been a Dental office manager for about 16 years at different offices and just started a new small business called Dental AR Solutions. I love being a mom and am so grateful that my husband allows me to be home to see our boys grow up.

Friday, December 19, 2008

MAYBE WE ARE JUST NOT SUPPOSE TO GO!!!

So, we are running into major issues with this whole trip. First off, we bought a truck because our tiny little mazda 3 is not longer big enough for a growing family of 4 or 5 if you include the dog. On top of that, we have the loan and everything done, the dealership is totally screwing with us and making up all the excuses until I STEPPED IN!!! So, I get the guy on the phone and called him out on all his B.S. and said ok now tell me the truth here because I have dealt with plenty of dealerships and every excuse you are coming out with are pathetic. So, truth be told, the guy that traded in the truck we are buying (get that or is it confusing) is having problems getting his financing for the truck he bought!! DONT YA THINK THEY WOULD HAVE BEEN SMARTER AND PROBABLY NOT LISTED THE TRUCK WE BOUGHT UNTIL HIS LOAN WAS APPROVED!! Yeah, I am a little irritated. So, we probably won't even be coming up until sunday, if ever!! To add to it.........

My poor mom (I can't believe I haven't even posted about this yet) her 50th birthday was on Dec. 8th. She ended up falling and hurt herself soooo bad. I don't mean like she bruised her side. She tore her quad muscle off of the bone and tore the tendons that attach to her knee cap and the tendons that attach to her hip. So, she had to have major surgery Wednesday and after surgery she was not doing too good at all they kept her in recovery and no one could see her for 3 1/2 hrs. NOT NORMAL. Thursday I went to the hospital to hang out with her (which she was so sad when she saw me because I didn't call her Wed after her surgery to see how she was, oh but I did, Dallin just never gave them the message) and the PT came in to make her get up and sit in a chair to start moving around a bit. She did awesome I was so happy. She has been miserable, they had to drill 2 holes in her knee cap and my mom is a pretty tough cookie, but when she is in pain it's bad!!!! She said it's worse then childbirth. Anyways, so the PT said she had to have 24 hr supervision if she gets released for 2 weeks. My stepdad has to work so that leaves MEEEE!! So, I have been so worried about leaving until I know what's going to happen with her situation. She really wants to go to a rehabilitation center so she has 24 hr supervision and help getting up and around, but my stepdad isn't too hyped on the deal, which I can understand he wants her home and wants to take care of her. But...... he can't be there 24/7, so she has to do what's best for her. How sad, usually you joke for a 50th birthday and bring a gag gift like a walker or a wheelchair and for hers, she got the real thing!!! :(

No comments: